Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Brian Day 3 vs SkladzinskiL (LLL)

 Laura, is this you I'm playing?  Pleasure to finally face off against you.  Marcus, welcome to the blog.  

Seif, Avalon B is a far cry from Sierra B, I got a win with 3 correct yesterday, and I see you're doing just fine. 

4/6 today

1) Peter the Great 0/2  Absolutely no chance

2) licorice 1/1 The only root I could think of as a confection, and black licorice is certainly of debatable appeal

3) bicycle 3/2   Just came across a meme with Large Marge yesterday, so was already on my mind.  Not happy with my D seeing all your correct answers

4) Gershwin 2/0  ugh bad miss of a famous Yalie, Kiss Me Kate is the way in here.

5) gin, rum 1/1  This and Rummikub were a big part of my childhood

6) brigadier general 2/3  It had to be a type of general, and this sounded right, but I was not that confident about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment