I am hoping a 4??? And yes - Brian, so proud of our Level 42 get, esp when I saw the low % of people who got it right overall!.
1 - Silicon Valley :) - This one seemed hard to miss in the news
2 - mandible :( So close... I associate this word with primates
3 - stopwatch :( maybe coulda come up with it but unlikely
4 - cemetery ? hoping I can get this but think it may be a stretch
5 - Kiev -:) helpful ironic hint
6 - Sandy :) the only 60s pitcher who came to mind. As Jews and Dodger fans, Sandy Koufax comes up quite often in our house :)
2 - mandible :( So close... I associate this word with primates
3 - stopwatch :( maybe coulda come up with it but unlikely
4 - cemetery ? hoping I can get this but think it may be a stretch
5 - Kiev -:) helpful ironic hint
6 - Sandy :) the only 60s pitcher who came to mind. As Jews and Dodger fans, Sandy Koufax comes up quite often in our house :)
No comments:
Post a Comment