Monday, May 22, 2023

David S. Day 1 vs. Brian (LLL)

4/6. Welcome back all. For this season I got promoted to B, where I’ve never been able to hack it. So I expect to be back in C next season. 

  1. Corgi :(, D33. This was really gettable, and I’m regretting my D. 
  2. Sherlock Holmes :(, D21. I had no idea. Feeling good about giving Brian a low D here. 
  3. pH :), D11. I felt pretty good about this answer, though the scientist’s name was no help. Just didn’t see another context that would work for protons rather than electrons. 
  4. Ford :), D22. My favorite question of the day and likely to be one of my favorites for the season. The Michigan, football history, and not elected clues made me very confident here. 
  5. Paris :), D02. Yuck. I remember this. 
  6. Pickles :), D10. Right in the narrow area of time where I could get this. I watched this way back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment