Hello trivia friends! As I just mentioned to Seif, have a new laptop and didn't have the blog address in so had to get it from him today. Incidentally, if you're up for a scare / laugh, type in 11answers2.blogpot.com
For my first two days had two annoying misses where I had / almost had right answer and changed it... And I am in rundle D too so don't knock it too hard :)
DAY 2 - 3
1 :) Basque - my brother-in-law is from that part of the world
2 :( Seattle Seahawks. I feel like this question is a little unfair as it makes it seem like a specific talking bird, I was thinking like Polly or Big Bird. Anyhoo couldn't think of anything and gave up.
3 :( Lipids. Here's the bummer. I had "lipoproteins or lipids" then thought no one actually says lipoproteins so lipids is prob the commonly known name. And look where that got me.
4 :) sour cream. Yum.
5 :( OSA. was thinking Odessa. Have never heard of this. usually have at least heard of these world history things even if I guess em wrong but this was new to me.
6 :) KISS. of course.
DAY 1 - 3
1 :( Newfoundland. Sort of right idea? I am not a dog person (but do really like labs)
2 :( Sirius Black. Was very proud of myself for figuring out the Latin, and knew it was the name of a James Bond movie so thought that was a very good guess, but had no recollection of his 'coat of arms" ever being discussed. In contrast, have been watching a lot of Harry Potter with my daughter lately, and Sirius Black's family seems the type to not only have a coat of arms but for it to say "the world is not enough"
3 :( Nope. Usually don't spend too long trying to figure out the science ones.
4 :) Ford. Proud of myself for reasoning this one out. Esp since I didn't know he had a Michigan connection.
5 :) Paris. We were there around that time but fortunately missed the trash issues
6 :) pickles. I am pretty much too old to watch the show but had heard the name and luckily remembered it.
No comments:
Post a Comment