4/6, with the season continuing to go well for me so far.
- Etiquette :), D01. This popped right into my head, so I’m thinking it might be pretty easy.
- Hugo :), D11. Glad to get this. I found the question confusing but now get what was meant by laurels. I knew there are two big sci fi literature awards, Hugo and Nebula. I figured only one of those would be a name.
- Bologna :) D22. I think this is pretty hard. But I’ve known for years that Bologna had the first university.
- Lands End :), D22. I admit I got it from the clothing company clue. Otherwise no chance.
- Vermiphagia :(, D33. No idea at all. Is this as obscure as I think it is?
- Iowa, Indiana :(, D10. Was sure this was right. Are Purdue and Indiana really different schools???
No comments:
Post a Comment