1 :( Shoe. I haven't heard of this. D22
2 :) chemical brothers. I think that I was thinking of daft punk. So I thought of the wrong answer for my wrong answer, and it turns out I had never heard of any of the 3 right answers. D33
3 :) centipede. I've played it, and have watched multiple documentaries about the weird dudes who compete for high scores in these old school arcade games. D11
4 :) Turks. Can't believe Seif gave me 1 here. D00
5 :) Junta. One of those Qs where you know the answer 1/3 of the way through Thorsten's rambling hints. D11
6 :) ergonomics. Knew this from being an engineering student, but at first pass through the questions I also had cybernetics cued up. As soon as I read more carefully I understood what he was looking for. Cybernetics was possibly front of mind because I just watched Jury Duty which I highly recommend. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment