Hooray for a new season! I was doing very poorly at most of the one days I tried, and am excited for the grab bag of a regular season. I am in Rundle D, a testament to how poorly I did as a rookie ;) On that note, I thought I did well today, until I saw the answers. Not so much - I only got 1 of 6! But I'm excited to be back to it.
1 - Newfoundland :( I was confident in this until proven wrong. D00
2 - Bridgerton :( This was a guess of something that was British, a book, and a TV show, but in hindsight, they probably would have specified first and last name to get to an individual. D21
3 - Periodic number :( PH is obvious in hindsight! D11
4 - ?? :( No clue. D22
5 - New York :( Hadn't heard of this but New York seemed like a good bet. D33
6 = Pickles :) Finally, got one!! D12
1 - Newfoundland :( I was confident in this until proven wrong. D00
2 - Bridgerton :( This was a guess of something that was British, a book, and a TV show, but in hindsight, they probably would have specified first and last name to get to an individual. D21
3 - Periodic number :( PH is obvious in hindsight! D11
4 - ?? :( No clue. D22
5 - New York :( Hadn't heard of this but New York seemed like a good bet. D33
6 = Pickles :) Finally, got one!! D12
No comments:
Post a Comment