Monday, May 22, 2023

Dave M day 1

Happy new season everyone! Rundle C this season with I don't think many others here – I just notice Steinberg.

 

4/6 to start today but against strong opponents so don't think it will be good enough.

 

1 : ) Labrador. I've wondered before at how the most common of dogs came from the most remote of places. D10

2 : ) James Bond. My utterly entry level Latin translates that as "the world is not enough" which is the title of a recent Bond film. D02

3 : ( Valence. PH is obvious now I see it. D12

4 : ) Ford. I knew he was a Michigan football champ and the timing lined up. D21

5 : ) Paris. Seems current events gimme-ish. D21

6 : ( Bagel. Remember the show but not the last name. D33

No comments:

Post a Comment