Wednesday, May 31, 2023

David S Day 7 vs. Ben (LLL)

 Disappointing 2/6 vs Ben (LLL). I knew I had 2 but had some pretty poor guesses on the rest. 

  1. Crust :(, D21. It may sound close, but I clearly had no chance here. Wish I’d given a much higher D.
  2. Marshmello :(, D13. No idea. Feeling good about given Ben 3 here. 
  3. Space Invaders :(, D22. I can’t believe I messed this one up. It was very gettable. 
  4. Turks :), D11. Gimme for me. 
  5. Junta :), D00. I feel like this word is pretty common knowledge and gave it a D0 for both my opponents, but maybe I’m just off there. Either way, D0 probably made sense for Ben. 
  6. Cybernetics :(, D32. Another one I feel like I could have gotten. Given how narrow the range of possible answers was, I feel like I was way off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment