Friday, March 18, 2022

David S Day I don’t know because LL is clearly a no math zone

5/6. Very friendly day for me. 

1. Fyrom :), D22. Gimme for me. But I really wonder how hard this plays. 

2. St. Louis :), D22. I’ve seen the play of this. Didn’t realize Judy Garland was in the movie, but the names of the songs were enough. 

3. Cement :), D11. Was I missing something here, or was this super obvious? I gave D11 because I thought I might be missing something, but I wish I’d done D00. 

4. Trading card game :), D11. I got it from Magic, and I bet this plays easy. 

5. Bushido :(, D33. I had no idea. Happy with my D33. 

6. Contras :), D00. I don’t think this is super easy, but both my opponents are strong in American history. 

No comments:

Post a Comment