From yesterday’s performance-resembling-someone-who-shall-no-longer-be-named to 5/6 today as the questions landed almost exactly right.
1 : ) FM. Seemed like a simple enough radio question. D11
2 : ) Darkwing Duck. If we’re going to stop getting mid-90s pop music questions, I don’t mind if they’re replaced with late-80s/early-90s kids TV questions. D23
3 : ( Koyannisqatsi. I had no idea and haven’t heard of the correct answer but do recall several different volumes of my answer (which I don’t want to write out too much). D30
4 : ) NAACP (except written out in full). I knew it was an early 20th Century organization. D01
5 : ) Bangkok. Khaosan Rd was a popular location with friends when I was college age in NZ in 2000-2002, though I’ve never been (I think it is also referenced in “The Beach” at the same time). D12
6 : ) Codenames. Easily my most played boardgame over the emerging-from-covid period of the past few months. D22
No comments:
Post a Comment