4/6 Unusual to have what I think will be two universal gimmes, should be a high scoring day. I've gotten lucky recently, after a bunch of losses with 4 and 5 correct because of lousy defense, I've been winning and tying with 2s and 3s. That's what I love about LearnedLeague. Now, WHERE ARE THE MATH QUESTIONS?!?!?
1) Wasabi 1/1 Gimme. Plus I just had it with sushi for dinner last night.
2) Government Accountability Office 2/1 Very happy about this. It was a wild guess that I thought had a shot, though I probably heard it before and it was in my subconscious.
3) Sephora 3/2 I figured there was an acronym hidden in there, but I've never heard of MAC and had no shot.
4) Barbary 0/2 Named after the Berbers
5) Pavlov 1/0 Second universal gimme of the day
6) Jam On It 2/3 Bambaataa is a big hole in my 80s pop music knowledge, so I answered with the definitely incorrect, though my favorite, 80s rap song.
No comments:
Post a Comment