Friday, March 18, 2022

Dave M day 24 v Steiny LL and Brad LLL

Another 4/6 and hopefully another step closer to rundle B as I think I might edge Steiny in the main contest today. Brad another story as I D3ed that martial arts question

 

1 : ) FYROM. Sometimes Balkan politics truly can get petty and absurd. D22

2 : ( New York. I do not equate SF with trollies – I assume every city of any size had trollies in 1902, certainly every city I’ve ever lived in did – so just went for the biggest. D02

3 : ) Cement. Seems pretty straightforward. D20

4 : ) Trading Card Game. I knew Pokemon began as trading cards so it seemed straightforward from there. D11

5 : ( Tae Kwon Do. Random guess. Had no idea. D33

6 : ) Contras. Pretty simple US history question I think? D11

 

So Brad gets 4 (3) and I also get 4 (4) so I eke out a tie as Brad got perfect defense against my mediocre effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment