Monday, March 21, 2022

Dave M day 25 vs Carr LLL

The score of the season for me – 4/6 – and I think promotion to B beckons. We’ll see. Hope everyone has a great LL break.

 

1 : ( Father Brown. I had no idea but at least got the 50/50 Father/Mother guess correct. D33

2 : ) Samoa. One of the ultimate gimmes for me, The colonial power in this case was New Zealand, and there are still several links, including a huge Samoan population in NZ (larger than in Samoa itself). It was also the first international destination I visited as a kid (along with Tonga). D21

3 : ) Reno. I remember Joaquin Phoenix singing this in the scene at Folsom Prison in the Cash biopic. D11

4 : ) Mr Beast. I’ve never watched a video, but sometimes I look at ‘trending’ on youtube and it’s full of this guy, so just made a guess. D02

5 : ( Inertia. Of course it’s centrifugal/centripetal. Brain Freeze. Glad I D0ed Ben. D20

6 : ) Philadelphia 76ers. Guessed this only because I couldn’t think of any other teams with a number (would have guessed 49ers if I remembered them). I assumed it would be hockey if they team was from Syracuse but hey. I’ll take the points. D12

No comments:

Post a Comment