Thursday, March 17, 2022

David S Day 23

4/6.  Brad, I think you'll get credit for #1.

1. World War I :(, D11.  I had no idea.  Never heard of this show.  (Though it sounds interesting, so maybe I'll check it out.)

2. Cabal :), D23.  Like Brad, I might not have gotten it without the alphabetical order clue.  But with it, the term rang a bell, so I was pretty confident.

3. Led Zeppelin :(, D11.  Too bad.  I was so confident I had a pop music question.  That'll cost me 3 points...

4. Pemex :), D22.  I wonder how hard this plays.  I think it may play tough for people not in energy or finance.

5. Mercury :), D32.  I considered Venus also, but it seemed too close given that Venus's year is close to 2/3 that of Earth's.

6. Bourne :), D00.  Rare film gimme for me.  I suspect this plays pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment