Monday, March 21, 2022

David S Day Clearly Thorsten Is Trolling Us vs. Brad (LLL)

I interpret the last question as Thorsten trolling those of us who were hoping for a math question (or several) this season.  Just my interpretation.  Moving on...

4/6, which I'm pretty happy with.

1. Sherlock Holmes :(, D32.  Zero chance here.  I couldn't even think of a halfway decent guess.

2. Samoa :), D12.  Love this geography question.  Gimme for me, though I doubt it plays all that easy.

3. Reno :), D01.  Like Brad, I got this from the geography.  It seemed like only Reno or Carson City fit the question, and Reno certainly had a better ring to it.

4. Dare Devil :(, D13.  I had no idea.  More Youtuber questions than math questions this season.  Sad.

5. Centripetal Force :), D21.  Gimme.

6. Philadelphia 76ers :), D20.  Satisfying to get this.  I was pretty sure the 49ers were older than this, and I knew there was an old team called the Colt 45s.  This was the only other reasonable team I could think of, though I was certainly not all that confident it was right.  I wasted my D0 on Brad here, but it still looks like I pulled off a win in that match.

Have a great offseason, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment