Evidently Thorsten decided to give a math question for every time Ben posted here.
Was nearly certain I had 5/6 today, but clearly I'm no good at numbers because I only had three. I finished with my lowest QPct in 6 seasons, but that's Thorsten's fault because there were no math questions. I suppose I would have earned zero points for them anyway.
Congrats to the Daves on their fine seasons! Don't forget us little guys.
1) Father Dowling 1/3 Assumed these must be the basis for the tv show.
2) Tonga 2/0 no clue
3) Reno 1/2 I know the song, but I bet there will be many getting this from the geography.
4) Pewdiedie 3/2 Was convinced that the only YouTuber I've heard of must be the correct answer
5) Centripetal 2/1 physics gimme
6) Philadelphia 76ers 0/1 I knew this, but prob a 50/50 for anyone with a passing knowledge of U.S. sports.
I've gone into wikiholes on franchise moves quite a bit, I think they're fun, especially in the NHL. Some comments on your comments: The Houston Colt 45s were an expansion team which came in with the Mets; they soon became the Astros. And it definitely feels weird that there was an NBA team in upstate NY, much less a few of them. The Rochester Royals eventually became the Sacramento Kings, and the Buffalo Braves became the Clippers. And that's one to grow on.
Enjoy the offseason!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment