Friday, March 18, 2022

Brian Day There's still no F$@!ing math questions

 3/6 plus two bad misses.   Good luck to the Daves who have a good chance of being promoted to the hellhole of their respective B rundles!

1) FYROM 1/2 I did a lot of geography Sporcles a few years ago.  I assume it stands for Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia.

2) San Francisco 2/1  I thought to myself, this is probably that St. Louis movie that she's famous for (other than Wizard of Oz).  But....trolleys.  Better guess SF

3) Cement 1/2  Only option, but seemed so obvious it must be wrong

4) The Card Game 3/1  Ugh.  Utter fail. I know exactly what Magic is, but couldn't come up with the T word.  

5) Bushido 2/3  Knew that was wrong, but no clue.

6) Contra 0/0  I assume this pays, much like Reagan paid the rebels.

LOL Seif I wrote my subject line before seeing yours, great minds think alike.  Do we get one on Monday?   Was this intentional?  

No comments:

Post a Comment