Tuesday, February 22, 2022

David S Day 6 vs. Dave M

5/6 today should get me the win against Mirkin. Agreed, Dave, that you should expect to be first to post each day since Ben clearly can no longer deign to post. 

1. Japan :), D00. A clear gimme for Mirkin. Easy D0 for him. 

2. Puerto Rico :), D11. Would have been a clear D0 for Mirkin if not for question 1. 

3. Pulse :), D11. Almost a trick question. I struggled a bit with this but then realized there were edible seeds called pulses. I guess I wasn’t alone in struggling here and that this may be harder than I thought. 

4. Charlemagne :(, D33. I felt decent about this guess. Like Dave, I actually put William down first but then realized that just because the poem was written around 1100 didn’t mean that was when its subject lived. But still nope.

5. Ncis :), D22. Pleasantly surprised to get this. I’ve never watched it, but I’ve probably seen many hundreds of commercials for it during football games.

6. Prince :), D22. Maybe a gimme for everyone else, but this was hard for me. The Minneapolis clue was the only reason I got it. 

Hope you enjoy your trip, Dave. Always nice to not have to wait until late afternoon to find out how I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment