Was worried about defense, as the questions I thought would be universally on the easy side were in my opponents weaker categories. Luckily I pulled a six pack
1) Japan 2/0 Biz gimme
2) Puerto Rico 1/2 Either it was the seemingly obvious answer, or I had no chance. Figured I’d feel better missing with PR than saying American Samoa or the Solomon Islands and learning it was PR after all.
3) Pulse 0/1 Given that edamame has nothing to do with blood vessels, this is a gimme
4) Roland 3/1 The Song of Roland is on my pump up work out mix tape
5) NCIS 1/2 CSI began earlier (is it still on?), Law and Order SVU is NBC, my only worry was Criminal Minds, but I felt pretty comfortable with NCIS
6) Prince 2/3 Jungle Love, o e o e o. I think I’m gonna show ya show ya. Morris Day and the Time hit it big after being featured in Purple Rain. I considered Morris Day as the answer, but ‘early pseudonym’ could only mean the purple one.
No comments:
Post a Comment