Monday, February 14, 2022

David S Day 1

Welcome back, everyone!  Solid 5/6 to start off this season.

1. Klondike :), D22.  Phew.  Did not feel good about this guess, but I didn't know what else it could be.  I've struggled on some Canadian geography questions, so maybe this is a tough area for me within a category in which I normally do well.

2. Turtle :(, D23.  No idea at all.

3. Clippy :), D00.  Gimmeish for people in our age range, I think.

4. John :), D31.  While I'm still terrible at pop music, my kids' insistence that we stream it whenever we're driving has definitely helped me.  Never would have gotten this one otherwise.

5. Suez Canal :), D12.  The dates made it pretty clear, but I'm pretty sure I could have gotten it with just the names.

6. War and Peace :), D11.  I wasn't sure, but this seems like the best default guess for a long Russian book from the mid/late 19th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment