Monday, February 28, 2022

David S Day 10

3/6 today.

1. Honeysuckle :(, D22.  I felt good about this guess.

2. Jones :(, D03.  I didn't recognized this as the Spice Girls (though a quick search afterwards made it clear), but I at least did guess that this was an entertainment group.  This at least allowed for good D.

3. The Two Towers :), D11.  I'm hardly a Lord or the Rings buff, but I at least realized that this was a Middle Earth reference.  Two Towers was a reasonable guess from that point given the word "pair" in the question.

4. Death of a Salesman :(, D10.  Seemed too obvious to be right, but I had no other guess.

5. Sandwich :), D21.  I've heard this anecdote many times over the years.

6. Checkers :), D32.  Fascinating history that I didn't know anything about.  I'd never heard of Tinsley, but there were enough clues in the questions for me to make a pretty confident guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment