Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Brian Day 3 vs MeyerE

 3/6

1) Jordan  2/2  I didn't watch any of it, but this quote is still omnipresent on Twitter

2) Covalent  1/3  High school chemistry gimme

3) Lonely  3/1  No clue

4) Copenhagen  1/2  Very happy to have reasoned this out. I've never heard of Malmo, so the answer must be a more recognizable city, probably a capital. The o with the accent seems Scandinavian, could be another city up there with an o in it's name, meaning Oslo and Copenhagen.  Then I remembered from an old question that there is a bridge from Denmark to Sweden, and hoped that's what it was referring to. 

5) Macnamara Report  0/1  Pentagon Papers flashed through my head as I was about to click submit, but I thought, I don't actually know what the Pentagon Papers are, I'd better not second guess myself.     Prob a gimme for someone better educated than I. (looking at the blog, that's true)

6) Tamale  2/0  No clue, but I want one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment