Happy Valentines Day everyone! Happy to start with a 5/6, same as Qs as Seif.
1 : ) Klondike. I find this particular gold rush a very interesting piece of history. Such a remote and hard-to-live location compared with the other major ones. So I’ve read a bit about it. D22
2 : ( Lizard. Horse was on my shortlist but hey. D33 and feel good about that.
3 : ) Clippy. It looks like you want to write a letter. Can I help? D10
4 : ) Dua Lipa. Somewhat surprised to get this. I don’t think I’ve heard the song but read somewhere Dua Lipa had a big song that sounded something like Cold Heart. Did not know Elton John or Pnau were involved. D02
5 : ) Suez Canal. Timing aligned with only one big construction project. D21
6 : ) War and Peace. The only 19th C Russian literature that came to mind. D11
No comments:
Post a Comment