Thursday, February 17, 2022

Dave M day 4

3/6 on what I thought was a tough day question wise.

 

1 : ( Ozymandias. Of course it’s Pygmalion. I even was in a high school production of Pygmalion. And the story aligns. Don’t know how I missed this. D22

2 : ( Pier 39. I like how all of us so far have just reeled off possible yuppie locations in San Francisco. I considered both Haight and Golden Gate but considered that there was something more 1980s about Pier 39. D33

3 : ) Premier. Same as Jesse I saw it associated with the anti-vaxx protests and thought it was a neat word that works in both French and English. D11

4 : ) Stigma. I remember Stamens and Stigmata from high school biology and one of those fit the question. D22

5 : ( Nash. No idea. D11

6 : ) Impala. I don’t know what a bovid is but sounds like an animal, and remember Impalas being a popular car. A TV personality in NZ in the 1990s had an imported 1960s Impala so I wasn’t thrown by the timing. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment