Tuesday, February 15, 2022

David S Day 2 vs. Brian (LLL)

2/6.  Somehow I got the movie and the art question and missed the ones I should be good at.  This strikes me as a pretty tough day, and not just for me.

1. Godzilla :), D00.  Wasn't certain, but it seemed like the obvious guess.  Pushed a bit all in on this being right by giving the D00.

2. Quarter boot :(, D11.  No idea.  If I'd known it was so hard, I would have given higher D.

3. Togo :(, D23.  Right next door, but clearly wrong.  Frustrating...

4. Gazuntite :(, D32.  The answer looks like a random collection of letters.  I certainly had no chance.

5. Mobile :), D12.  I spent 5 years working in an office filled with Calder works.  So this was a gimme for me, though it's a total fluke.

6. Mega :(, D21.  I was 50/50 here and picked the wrong one.

No comments:

Post a Comment