Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Brian Day 7 vs Brad

 5/6 but not an easy day.  Looking back at yesterday, i missed that Minneapolis was in the Prince  question, which would have completely changed my defense, I’m lucky it didn’t hurt me

1) One Eyed Willy 3/3 the pirate from the Goonies was all I had.  Thats two early 20th century classics I’ve finally learned about this season..  Hopefully this plays as difficult as Pygmalion.

2) Tommy Gun 2/0  The only choice with Thompson as a clue

3) Jupiter 2/2  Optimus Maximus sounds like the leader of the gods, was pretty sure Zeus is Greek

4) Castaway 0/1 Never saw it, but familiar enough to make the Rita Wilson connection 

5) Barr 1/1 I had mono in college, which is caused by the Epstein-Barr virus

6) Chicken Little 1/2 Don’t know if I’ve ever been to KFC, but after considering Colonel Chicken as a wild guess,  the folk tale angle got me there.


No comments:

Post a Comment