Tuesday, June 25, 2024

David S Day 25 vs. Dave M. (LLL)

 4/6 to end the season when I’m on the cusp of relegation. I feel like this was by far my best chance for a six pack this season. Hopefully it’s still enough to beat Dave M in LLL and get and LL win to stay in B next season. 

  1. Lift and ballast :(, D31. Such a great question and I totally blew it. 
  2. Eisenhower :(, D22. Terrible miss. Didn’t occur to me at all. This will probably go down as a literature question, but in reality it’s a rare American history miss for me. 
  3. Winter Palace :), D10. The key was realizing this is in St. Petersburg. 
  4. Intersection :), D13. Gimme. Dave isn’t so great at math, so easy for me to give him 3 here. 
  5. Rhubarb :), D01. Only vegetable I can’t stand, specifically because it’s too sweet. 
  6. Georgia :), D22. Gimme for me. Possibly gettable if you can figure it out from the year or know the college named after him in that state. 

Good offseason to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment