5/6. I thought I could get anywhere from 3 to all 6, so pretty happy with this.
- Zola :(, D13. Felt like this had a shot, but I actually had no chance. Now that I think about it, I think Zola was older than this.
- Kaiser :), D21. Gimme.
- Runs :), D10. Didn’t know the answer, but this was one of the few cricket terms I knew, so it was clearly my best guess. Given the US’s performance last week, soon we’ll be winning soccer and rugby tournaments too!
- Cultivar :), D31. I learned this term only a few years ago in a LL question that had it (luckily you didn’t need to know what it meant to get that question). It seems to have stuck.
- Burberry :), D02. I was pretty sure this fit the description.
- Mariachi :), D22. I certainly wasn’t confident, but I wasn’t coming up with anything better.
No comments:
Post a Comment