The Zionists cost me my six pack! 5/6
1) Isosceles 3/2 Great math question Was actually stumped for a minute until i pictured the symmetrical mountains as triangles
2) Pippin 2/2 One of my earliest memories is the Pippin broadway show
3) Chanel 0/1 I had it in my head that she died recently and a big deal was made how she invented the LBD, but that would make her 120 years old, so I guess I just got lucky
4) Johns 1/1 I learned about Jasper Johns early on in LLL, as many of you knew him as the answer to a flag artwork question and I had never heard of him.
5) Tom tom 2/3 My first thought was Tam Tam... no, that's the brand name of the small hexagonal matzah crackers. So even though I knew tom tom was a different percussion instrument, i changed my answer. If only I had kept Tam Tam, it would have been enough
6) Nickelodeon 1/0 I'm guessing the SpongeBob reference makes this the gimme of the day
No comments:
Post a Comment