3/6 with a bad miss. I’ve had a good Qpct this season, but a terrible streak of losses had left me at serious risk of relegation. If it happens, it certainly won’t be the first time I’ve been relegated down from B.
- Gargoyle :(, D11. No idea. Never heard of this show.
- iPod :(, D20. Didn’t think there was anything other than iPod that fit that time.
- Daimyo :), D23. Satisfying get on what I think is a pretty tough question.
- Championship :), D01. Spent a lot of time deciding between this and “champions,” since I couldn’t quite remember the word form. Glad I got it.
- Red :(, D32. Total flub coupled with terrible defense. What was I thinking here?
- Icelandic :), D12. Gimme for me.
Marcus, what you mention is a Buckner loss (named after the Red Sox first baseman whose error I’ll let you Google if you don’t know it).
No comments:
Post a Comment