Friday, June 21, 2024

Brian Day 23 vs Mirkin

 On the previous hardest day of the season, i got 4 correct.  Not this time.  2/6   But I thought it was an easy day to defend Dave, and a difficult day to defend me.

1) deciduous 2/2  I spent a lot of time trying to come up with a word I assumed I learned at some point, but no, I've never heard of this

2) Wallenberg 2/0  Was between Raoul and Daj, convinced myself Daj wasn't Swedish

3) Earthly Delights 0/1   My only chance today is that I get assigned a 3 for my worst category, in what was a rare art gimme for me (perhaps because I've read all the Bosch detective novels). I even assigned a 0 though it's my LL opponent's worst category.

4) Creole 1/1  Knew I was wrong. I've heard of the Gullahs several times, and it never sticks in my head.

5) Sharon 1/2  No chance here.  I haven't watched much Parks, and forgot about the Tammy movie.  

6) Folds 3/3  TikTok finally proves useful, my 11 year old has danced to this jiggle jiggle wiggle wiggle song.

Dave and I both whiffed on our zeros, but the 3 for art gives me the match 4(2)-3(2)

No comments:

Post a Comment