Thursday, June 13, 2024

Brian Day 18

 5/6.  And while he's not my opponent, I'm chuckling at the thought of David S attempting to answer questions 4 and 6

1) Nerf 1/0   I came really close to submitting Silly String, but luckily I convinced myself that it was an expanding foam, and 'various forms' then got me to the obvious answer of Nerf.

2) Dunleavy 3/3  Will this compete with the Indian film for lowest get rate of the season?

3) Iroquois  1/1  Is this easier for NYers?  Certainly for Americans

4) Frankenstein  2/2  A gimme if you've seen it, though I did hesitate for a moment as the sweet Dr. Frank N Furter is from Transylvania.  

5) Istanbul 0/2  Great phrasing of the question, the italicization of today is itself an important clue

6) Drake, Kendrick Lamarr 2/1   Normally there's no way I would know this, but last month this beef drove The Ringer to rank the greatest diss tracks.  And it was at that point I learned that Kendrick Lamarr is not a basketball player. 

No comments:

Post a Comment