Monday, June 17, 2024

David S Day 20 vs. Brian (LL)

2/6 on a day I found super hard. I was lucky to get even 2. I have a rematch against Brian today, this time in LL. I feel as though my 2 is decent against him, as I also suspect he’ll find this hard. 

  1. Bohemian Rhapsody :), D03. Hopefully this draws a 3. I watched this during COVID. If not for that I would have had absolutely zero chance. 
  2. Scatter :(, D31. No idea at all. 
  3. UCLA :(, D21. No idea at all again. 
  4. Little England :(, D22. No idea at all for a third straight question. 
  5. Caltech :), D10. Can’t go to MIT without knowing (and being jealous) about this. Also just decently well-known, I think. 
  6. Ukulele :(, D12. Thought this had some chance. It’s harder than I realized. I didn’t even know that there was such a thing as a steel guitar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment