Monday, June 10, 2024

Dave M day 15

Was expecting 4/6 to be a good score today but you all have me doubting that especially a 6 pack from Jesse. Let's see.

 

1 : ( Victor Hugo. Never heard of Rimbaud and don't know the Dylan reference, hopefully my opponents don't either – D33

2 : ) Kaiser. World history gimme. D11

3 : ) Number of runs scored. Cricket big in NZ/Oz. I may be misremembering, but I think I went to a game in Melbourne with Ben Carr when we were students. D21

4 : ( Cutting. Obviously cultivar is the correct answer here and my D22 will hurt me.

5 : ) Burberry. Not many checks famously belong to luxury brands. D12

6 : ) Mariachi. The first four terms looked like food, but once the trompetas and violines made an appearance it was clear what the answer was. D00

No comments:

Post a Comment