Friday, June 14, 2024

Brian Day 19 vs Seif

 5/6 vs Dave on a day I think he'll also go 5/6.  I'll defend him perfectly, will he be able to do the same?

1) statin 1/1  I think a pretty easy medical question

2) carry me home 2/2  Was on the tip of my tongue.  But I don't think Dave will use his 3 here

3) Bavaria 2/1   A lucky, semi-wild guess, in that I know Prussia is in the north, I think Alsace-Lorraine were returned to France, and Bavaria was the only other region I could name.

4) Herring 1/2  Pickled herring with onions in cream sauce was a Sunday morning staple growing up

5) Mahomes 0/0  Huge gimme for me, Pat was a terrific middle and long reliever for the Mets.  Dave's a big football fan.

6) On the Dance Floor  3/3  Dave's gotten some music and film questions this season, but no way does he get this one.  Randomly popped up on my YouTube feed a few months ago, which is usually full of reaction videos of college kids and rappers listening to classic rock for the first time. 

Our perfect defense comes crashing to a halt!   Dave misses a sports question I zeroed, and he assigns me 3 for a kosher delicacy.  I take it down 8(5) - 6(4)

No comments:

Post a Comment