Friday, June 7, 2024

Brian Day 14

 4/6

1) Broadway Girls  2/1   Never heard of it

2) Airport 3/1  Gimme for me, but I don't understand how anyone who hasn't lived in the tri-state area could possible get this.  My opponent is in London and went to Cambridge, hopefully he doesn't watch Billions or use flight simulators.

3) Pressure, volume  0/2  chemistry gimme

4) Orlando 1/0  Two days ago I would have had absolutely no idea, but after incorrectly answering Virginia Woolf for the Iris Murdoch question, I took a look at Woolf's books to see what I recognized. 

5) Scirocco 1/2  I guess I overthought this?  Not familiar with the song... Just looked it up and yes I'd say most human beings on the planet do know this song.  So I'm just not familiar with the title of the song

6) The Incredibles 2/3  My most satisfying get of the season.  I thought about this all day, it seemed like it should be up my alley and I'd kick myself for missing it.  Kronos sounds like an evil organization like Hydra or Spectre, the codenames sounded like weather-based super beings, and I just couldnt' get there until I finally thought about animated superhero movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment