Monday, June 24, 2024

Brian Day 24 vs Ben (LLL)

 4/6 and a crushing disappointment of a question.  However, I broke 100 TCA and only need two more correct tomorrow to match my best season, and I'm just outside of the promotion zone.  

1) Invincible  2/3  Terrific show.  I don't watch cartoons (I just read comic books), but I made an exception for this.  About as messed up and bloody as a cartoon can get. 

2) Safari  1/2   Excellent question.  I made a list of Apple products,  circled Safari as a possibility, decided to come back to it.  Half an hour later driving my daughter to school I blurted out, "Surfin' Safari!" and she looked at me like I was crazy.    Defense is tough here; even if you don't know the song, Safari is the most logical answer.

3) Mr. Roboto  3/2  Shogun was my favorite show this year, and I still had no idea.  So I think this plays hard

4) Champions  0/0   I was so psyched to know this immediately and finally get a soccer question, and what the hell is Championship?!?  This is utter baloney, a completely tantalizingly misleading question. I'm sure my D0 will hurt me in LL, though I assume not with Ben

5) Scarlet  2/1  Knowing the colors makes this a gimme.  Unless you're Seif (sorry Dave).

6) Icelandic  1/1  Pretty sure the Althing is spelled with this letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment