Thursday, June 20, 2024

Brian Day 22

A satisfying 5/6 when I thought I had only 3.   Not loving my defense given how easily you all knew Peron and Tears though.

1) Peron 3/2  Very surprised to get this. I had no idea, and could only think of Francisco Franco (who is still dead), Pinochet, and Peron.   It was easy to eliminate the first two but I didn't think Perot would be correct.  I give all the credit to a well-constructed question leading me down the right path.

2) Chess  2/3 Gimme for an 80s kid

3) Baldur's Gate 1/1  No idea, though I have heard of it. Outside of Rock Band, I haven't played a video game since Tetris.

4) Macro 1/1  I've accidentally pressed the Macro button on my phone camera often enough to know what it does

5) No More Tears  2/0  I was convinced I was mixing this up with the Ozzy Osbourne song, and was confident I'd be off by a word but couldn't come up with anything else.   Turns out they're the same.  

6) Flat 0/2  Figured these were either round- or flatworms, and platy- looks like plate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment