Monday, June 17, 2024

Brian Day 20 vs David S (LL)

 4/6 on what i thought was a very difficult day, though I got lucky with my answers.  Probably the hardest of the season.

1) Bohemian Rhapsody 2/0  Never saw the movie but I knew it fit with LiveAid. I expect Dave to make up a soccer movie as his guess.  The only reason i didn't give Dave a 3 here is because there is a women's softball question

2) Concept  1/3   I had no idea but it seemed to fit; also considered performance art.

3)  University of Oklahoma  3/1   No confidence but it was the first team I thought of.  The College World Series scores were on the front page of ESPN.com for several days recently, I hoped it subliminally gave me the answer.   Backed it up with being pretty sure the softball hall of fame is in Oklahoma.  

4) Seif Street 2/2  I know this as well as Marcus knew Mahomes

5) Caltech (California Institute of Technology) 0/2  This is something I should know off the top of my head, but I was not confident at all.  I think this will be Dave's only gimme today

6) ukelele   1/1    Hawaii = ukelele I never considered anything else.  Much harder question than I thought, wouldn't have gotten this in 100 guesses.  Regretting my defense.

 Dave, congrats on another pop music/film question, but I take it  6(4)-2(2)

No comments:

Post a Comment