Monday, March 18, 2024

Re: Debbie Day 25

In good company with my 3 to end the season. Was on the cusp of promotion but don't think a 3 will get me there. Which is ok. Happy off-season! And cool that we have an A-lister in our midst!

1 : ) Orange County. Knew this - esp when it wasn't Beverly Hills or NY

2 : ) Preposition. Oh yeah - fun that he threw in the clue in the question

3 : ( Ephesus. But was happy I even pulled this out (ancient ruins in Turkey feels close enough for me)

4 : ( Pop Idol (Simon Cowell predecessor to American Idol I think? But my timing could be off.  This one should have been mine but not sure if I would have come up with it. Global juggernaut feels a LITTLE strong for Spice Girls but ok. 

5 : ) Gibson.  My husband will be very impressed with me.  I don't really know this but in LA do hear a fair amount about Kirk Gibson in '88 so glad I got it.

6 : ( meter.  Figured the formatting had something to do with the answer but know approximately zero about poetry (which is the way I like it).


No comments:

Post a Comment