Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Brian Day 16

 I'd like to lead off by saying Laura is killing me associating Star Wars with the Final Frontier.  Oy.  Debbie, Menace is perfectly acceptable

5/6 today with a lucky guess, glad I'm still running 100% on tribe-related questions. 

1) Deliria  1/3  Absolutely no chance here, though I am a huge fan of the Vampire Slaya

2) Cowboy Bebop 2/1  I had no idea what they were talking about, but it came up a lot on my geek podcasts a few years ago

3) Gadsden 3/1  Hopefully difficult for my UK opponent

4) Fargo 2/0  Just finished season 5 with Juno Temple doing a Minnesota accent and Jennifer Jason Leigh chewing scenery, it was a lot of fun.  Season 2 is still the best.

5) Basketball 1/2  Lucky but somewhat educated guess.   Couldn't be soccer. European basketball is a thing, Eastern Europe has had success so maybe a Moscow team won once,  and I know Israel has had some good players.  Plus Metta World Peace. Basketball was the best guess I could come up with. 

6) Neptune 0/2  Trans Neptune, science gimme for me

No comments:

Post a Comment