Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Re: Debbie Day 17

The mighty are falling... I'd been sitting pretty at #1 for the first time this late in the season, and I think a 2 is really going to hurt today

1 :( obviate. Years ago I got a trivia q right about the "obverse" side of a coin which I thought might be back? Also considered prostrate (like the Indigo Girls song - but I'm guessing this isn't much of an Indigo Girls crowd, eh?)

2 :( Saxony. Alt made me think German even though the name sounded more Central or South American... Have heard of TENOCHTITLAN, but would never have pulled it out

3 :( Notre Dame. Kicking myself here. We were in Paris last spring break and I was thinking about what was on that side of the river and all the way east and the "end." Alas. Arts should have helped.

4 :) Born on the 4th of July. Thank you Tom Cruise. Didn't know Ron Kovic wrote the book/movie

5 :( netball. Which I was glad I knew and seemed like it made sense with refernce to dribbling, even if I didn't think was an Olympic sport

6 :) coke. feels like somewhat common knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment