Monday, March 11, 2024

David S Day 20 vs Brian (LL) and Mirkin (LLL)

4/6 vs. both Brian (LL) and Mirkin (LLL). I could see both matches going either way. 

1. Pearl :), D12. I remember Pearl Jam’s fight. I was just worried that the answer would be jam instead of pearl. 

2. Lehman Brothers :), D00. Easy gimme for me and for both of my opponents. 

3. Flaco :), D23. This was the stupidest story ever, but I guess it’s less scary to freak out about an owl than something that matters like the 2024 election. I would honestly have already forgotten this if not for the name being a homophone of the NFL QB. 

4. Czech Republic :), D21. Should be easy for Mirkin, but it’s a bit less in Brian’s wheelhouse. 

5. Egg Chip :(, D12. No clue at all. 

6. BBQ sauce :(, D31. No idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment