Promotion to A... Never thought I'd see the day. Pleased, and reasonably amused that many more deserving folks here who reliably get more correct than me every season haven't made it yet.
Better lucky than good!!!!
1 :( Atlanta. I don't know why I thought this, but I did. OC crossed my mind, but given I'd already clinched I didn't agonoize over this.
2 :) Preposition. I didn't know this, but am glass to hear it.
3 :) Troy. I don't know any other abandoned cities in Turkey
4 :) Spice Girls. Please with this. I had been thinking along the lines of Idol, but the other reality TV question steered me to think about other options and then British pop groups leapt out at me, after briefly considering the Full Monty.
5 :( Boggs. No idea. Guess a Simpsons softball player.
6 :( Foot. I don't think I've heard of dactyl in this context. I thought that I was wrong, but also thought I'd have more recognition of the correct answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment