Thursday, March 7, 2024

Re: Debbie Day 18

Yep, down to 5th place. Womp womp.

1) Mekong :) Glad this was right. Did also consider Kwai

2) Breaking Bad :) Wasn't sure if it was Lost or Breaking Bad, both of which I loved.  Also can't remember exactly what this name refers to / episode was about. 

3) Jimmy Buffett :( funny I picked the same wrong answer which I knew was wrong. Must have deliberately removed this person from my memory. 

4) Winn DIxie :( which I knew was wrong but was pleased could remember the name of a book by her

5) language :( doh was rushing to submit and forgot to make a guess of what the m was for. not sure I would have remembered / gotten it anyway

6) Diana :( Did see the Princess Diana movie. She did a nice job. Have heard of the other one but not seen it.


No comments:

Post a Comment