Monday, March 18, 2024

Dave M day 25 v Kim

A middling 3/6 on final day with mid-table C my final destination like usual. Congratulations to our dearest leader on his well-deserved promotion to A following a win on Day 24.

 

1 : ( Bel Air. I thought the first one was Beverly Hills so it stumped me when I saw that in the list. D20

2 : ) Preposition. Nice clue in the question gave it away. D11

3 : ) Troy. I remember wondering why there was no Troy in modern times and looking it up. D22

4 : ) Spice Girls. Interesting an ad containing text speak preceded text by a few years. D11

5 : ( DiMaggio. Baseball continues to be an Achilles heel. D02

6 : ( Triamb. Based on there being three syllables in each line. D33. A great question to end a season that had a good share of vintage ones in my opnion.

 

See you all in LL101!

No comments:

Post a Comment