Friday, March 8, 2024

Brian Day 19

 5/6 Seems like a relatively easy day for most....especially for Marcus the cheater!!!!! But seriously Marcus, that's an absolute no-no, you can't use any external resources.    You didn't know any better, so no biggie as far as I'm concerned.  And kudos for owning a Shania album.

1) Friends  1/1  I spent all day thinking about this only to come back to my original answer.  "Six dots, six umbrellas.. must be six characters... Friends?  No, no dots or umbrellas.  Brady Bunch kids?  No.  How about those colorful birds in the Partridge Family, do they become umbrellas or dots?  How about a kids show?  I can't give up on this, I'll kick myself if I should have known it.  Screw it, how about Reading Rainbow?  I've never seen it but maybe the umbrellas are the colors of the rainbow......  Damn, what show has six characters...."  Oh, umbrellas in the fountain.  Duh.  No idea how this plays, but despite 12 hours of frustration, I ended up thinking this is a terrificly conceived and phrased question.

2) Piltdown 3/2  no idea

3) Come On Over, The Woman In Me 1/2  Yes, I put both, felt like bragging even though I don't own either album.  She was everywhere in the late 90s

4) University of Connecticut 2/3  Started out as a coin flip, was between UConn and Kansas, then decided on  UConn since they just won and my friend the UConn alum was blase about it since they had won so often.

5) Shoe 0/0  There was an old lady....  gimme

6) Vichy 2/1  An unfavorable city in France after WWI?  No other choice, though I did hestitate given Petain had to be close to Biden's age in WWII.  Never knew this history, interesting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment