Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Re: Debbie Day 15

1. I do also think today is very hard - and not just for me!  Do appreciate the validation on Menace, Brian :)

1) comedia :(  nope.  Never heard of this.

2) Futurama :( was glad I could come up with something animated and future-oriented

3) Hidalgo :( which I think is part of someone's name? Also considered Louisiana.  Think this (like 1 and 2) is very hard

4) Fargo :) incidentally, Kirsten Dunst and Jesse Plemons' kid goes to my daughter's dentist (we've seen him there). And we are supposed to be going to a Masked Singer taping and get to go backstage soon thanks to a friend! 

5) football/soccer :( fell into the trap. Had no idea Real Madrid was also another type of team. And Seif - you really think Jews would be better at basketball than soccer??? We're not very tall?

6) nitrogen :( only science word I could think of

No comments:

Post a Comment