5/6, but super frustrating because I should have had all 6.
- Nvidia :), D00. Gimme.
- Rite of passage :(, D22. I just can’t believe I missed this. I use this term all the time and knew it applies to Ulysses.
- Guam :), D12. Gimme for me, but I assume this plays hard, though perhaps not so much with this crowd.
- Bon appetite :), D31. Really just a lucky guess, though it made sense.
- Gamma :), D11. Easy for people who have been to college and/or done a good amount of math.
- Tarantella :), D23. I know I say this several times each season, but this may be my favorite question of the season. I thought of Taranto, and that led to this. I was worried I’d spell it wrong, but this requirement was a big clue given the similarity of the name to a tarantula and of Taranto to Toronto.
No comments:
Post a Comment